Real Estate Attorney in White Plains, NY
At Glen A. Kurtis, P.C., I work with buyers and sellers of real estate and work hard to ensure a smooth transaction. I have been practicing as a Real Estate Attorney in White Plains, NY for many years now. I take time to review every aspect of the contact and transaction with my clients and present the terms in a concise and understandable fashion. My real estate practice includes:
Buyers and Sellers:
The New York Real Estate Lawyers at my office have been helping both real estate buyers and sellers. We have over 22 years of experience handling Real Estate Cases. Some of the cases handled by our White Plains Real Estate Lawyers involve:
- Landlord and Tenant eviction proceedings
- Property Damage
- Security Deposit issues
- What Areas Of Real Estate Law Do You Typically Handle?
- Is There Any Sort Of Grace Period Once A Real Estate Transaction Is Complete?
- What Are Some Causes For Disputes Under Landlord/Tenant Evictions?
- When Should I Seek Legal Help In A Landlord/Tenant Eviction Issue?
Call our Westchester County Real Estate Lawyers at (914) 230-0040 for a Free Case Evaluation.
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation