New York Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured, you are probably feeling overwhelmed with everything that needs to be addressed. Instead of focusing on getting treatment for your injuries, you are probably trying to divide your time between the hospital billing department, and the insurance company. I understand your stress, and I work with clients to help them find effective solutions to their problems. I am an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in White Plains, NY who has been practicing law since 1998.
Work towards a resolution, not more frustration.
- What Are The Biggest Challenges Faced In The Personal Injury Claims Process?
- What Should I Watch Out For When It Comes To The Claims Adjuster?
- What Factors Determine The Viability Of A Nursing Home Abuse Case?
- What Types Of Personal Injury Cases Does Your Firm Typically Handle?
- How Do People Unintentionally Hurt Their Personal Injury Claim?
- What Is The Process Of A Personal Injury Lawsuit?
- How Important Are Witnesses And Evidence In A Personal Injury Claim?
- What Can I Expect To Happen Once A Personal Injury Claim Is Filed?
- Does The Threat Of Litigation Enhance The Likelihood Of A Larger Settlement?
- What Is Premises Liability Under Personal Injury Law?
- What Are The Top Misconceptions About Premises Liability Cases?
- Is Settling My Personal Injury Claim Usually Better Than Going To Trial?
- Are Future Medical Expenses Accounted For In A Settlement Offer?
- Car Accidents Overview
- What Should I Do If I Have Been Injured In An Auto Accident?
- What Are The Time Limits For Filing A Personal Injury Lawsuit In New York?
Commercial Vehicle Accidents:
- What Types Of Injuries Are Sustained In Commercial Vehicle Accidents?
- What Types Of Vehicles Are Involved In Trucking Accidents?
- How Are Motorcycle Wrecks Different From Auto Accidents?
- Do Other Motorists Have A Duty Or Responsibility To Motorcyclists?
Slip & Fall Accidents:
- Slip and Falls Overview
- Should I Give An Oral Statement On The Phone To Insurance Adjusters After A Slip And Fall?
Contact me for a free initial consultation. Call 1-866-Legal-44 (1-866-534-2544).
Common Personal Injuries
At my law firm – Glen A. Kurtis, P.C. – I represent clients who have injuries such as burns or scarring, fractures, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries or have suffered the wrongful death of a loved one. The New York Personal Injury Lawyers at my office have handled numerous cases for various clients. Clients’ personal injuries can arise from many situations, including:
- Car accidents
- Slip and fall or trip and fall accidents
- Dog Bites
- Security negligence
- Medical malpractice
- Food poisoning
- Lead paint poisoning
- Defective products
- Defective roadways
- Wrongful death
- Brain Injuries
The White Plains Personal Injury Lawyers have also received favorable settlements and verdicts for our clients. Some of these verdicts are listed below:
- Shower slip and fall w head injury 375,000
- Ice slip and fall 250,000
- Motorcycle accident 95,000
- Snow/ice slip and fall 65,000
- Lead paint diamond 67,500
- Shower slip and fall 450,000
- Lead paint exposure 250,000
- Parking lot trip and fall 40,000
- Ice sip and fall 67,500
- Store trip and fall 35,000
- Stairs trip and fall 82,500
- Bar entry slip and fall 42,500
- Stairwell trip and fall 285,000.00
- Police assault 35,000
- Assault 85,000
What to Expect from a Lawyer
If you are hiring an attorney, you should feel confident that they know what they are doing. Thanks to the experience of representing clients since 1998, I know that you want straightforward and honest answers. I will communicate with you throughout the process and explain everything along the way. I will give you an assessment of your case, an estimated timeframe and go over who will be responsible for compensating you for your injuries.
In addition, I have built a strong network of professionals that I work with in personal injury cases. Working together, we are able to put together a strong case. To schedule an appointment, please contact a personal injury attorney in White Plains, NY or call 1-866-Legal-44 (1-866-534-2544). I work on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t owe any money unless I make a financial recovery. Costs disbursed until the conclusion of your case.
Talk to our Westchester County Car Accident Lawyers for a Free Case Evaluation.
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation