New York Bankruptcy Lawyer
Creditors are calling you daily and letters are arriving in the mail. Finding the money you need for rent, bills or food is frustrating. You may feel overwhelmed by your credit card debt and don’t know where to find the money management assistance you need. At Glen A. Kurtis, P.C., I work with clients to help them find protection from creditors and get back to a financially stable lifestyle. I have been practicing as a Bankruptcy Attorney in White Plains, NY since 1998.
- Which Types Of Debt Can You Discharge In A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- What Is A Discharge In Bankruptcy?
- Can I Even Afford To File Bankruptcy?
- Can I Own Anything After Bankruptcy?
- When Should Someone File For Bankruptcy?
- If I Decide To File For Bankruptcy, What Do I Have To Do Before I File?
- How Many Years Does A Bankruptcy Stay On A Person’s Credit Report?
- Why Is Bankruptcy A Good Choice To Eliminate Your Debts?
- Should My Spouse File Bankruptcy If I Cannot Get A Discharge In A Second Case?
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy:
- What Is Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
- Is It Possible To File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy A Second Time In White Plains, NY?
- How Long Does It Take To Go Through A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy?
To schedule your free initial consultation, please contact me or call (914) 230-0040. The New York Bankruptcy Lawyers at our office will be happy to help.
What to Expect:
When you realize you are in financial trouble, the sooner you contact an attorney, the more options you will have. Contact a few good White Plains Bankruptcy Lawyers in your area and then choose the one you are comfortable working with. I communicate with clients throughout their Chapter 7 bankruptcy to help them find the answers they need. Whether you have debt from credit cards, carloads, medical bills, divorce, gambling or something else, I can help. I offer clients a free initial consultation to evaluate their case and explain the process. I will work with you to establish a payment plan and create a timeline of the case. I will also work with you throughout the legal process of home foreclosure.
Start Working Toward Debt Relief
Struggling with bankruptcy can be frustrating and hard to overcome alone. If you are ready to work toward debt relief, contact me to schedule an appointment. Getting a head start before the bankruptcy becomes unmanageable will help with your options available. To schedule your free initial consultation, please call bankruptcy attorney in White Plains, NY at (914) 230-0040. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. Call our office to speak with our Westchester County Bankruptcy Lawyers.
Call Now For A Free Case Evaluation